If you are tired of inactivity robbing you of your potential, then here are 15 ways to be a doer.
Dreams and Mental Preparedness
- Cultivate Your Dream
- Relinquish Regret
- Forgive yourself today.
- Let Go of the Stigma of Failure
- Know Yourself
- Plan to Win
- Start Small
- Set a Time Limit on Preparation
- Admit the Joylessness of Over-reaching
- Banish Eeyore aka Dream-killers
- Network With Achievers
- Get an Accountability Partner
- Create an Action Environment
- Record and Celebrate Your Progress
Inactivity is one of the greatest thieves of opportunity. Don't be content with simply having a great idea. After all, the idea is often just a small fraction of the journey. It's what you do with your ideas, dreams, and passions that count. In your journey to be a doer, remember, as your thoughts become more, you become more. Therefore, commit to thinking on a higher level, develop high goals and plans of implementation, establish and maintain relationships that add to your life instead of subtract, and diminish the barriers to your motivation. As you apply these steps consistently, you too will be a doer.