Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Back in Colorado

Got back to CO on Monday June 13th. Long drive from Kansas and speeding ticket on I-70 didn't help either. Nice to be home in the blue sky and arid climate. Called Smitty and got together with him over at Katie's house. She lives near Paris on the Platte and Shakespeare downtown. Awesome little pad, but midly expensive. It was good to see Marshall, but I got tired around 10:00 and had to excuse myself early. Very tired now and looking forward to a big tomorrow.

I need to:
  • Wash my car & Sell 4Runner
  • Hunt down one a them jobs...Temp job at REI
  • Clean room & Unpack from NJ
  • Buy frames for diplomas
  • Type a bomb-ass cover letter
  • Get Vehicle emmissions & register vehicle
  • Visit with Alex and Hiedi
  • and some more shit too

No comments: