Saturday, June 18, 2005

Friday in Denver

I woke up at Lorin's house. We made a killer dinner the night before including: potatoe salad, acorn squash, and corn on the cob. He also barbaqued some hamburgers. We polished off a six pack of Guiness before Kevin got home from Coors and turned in just after midnite.
Lorin drove me home in the morning and I worked on finding a job. I researched fortune 500 companies, 100 most admired companies, Collegegrad.com, etc. and compiled a wishlist of companies I would like to work for. I then bookmarked each career site associated with each company.
Later in the night, I again went over to Katie's house and met up with Marshall. We had a few beers (Natural Light) and then made the walk acroos the Pedestrian bridge to The Crusie Room at McCormick's Fish House. It was a trendy environment with overpriced beverages, but it suited our needs. We (Marshall, Katie and I) sat in a retro booth and discussed various topic...none of which are coming to mind. After one beverage, we strolled home and I departed as Katie and Marshall managed to break back into her apartment.

No comments: